From Premià de Mar with a planetary scope.
We’ve restored for Oslo, New York, Los Ángeles… and Ripollet!
Wherever we’ve been, things have improved.
We wish you a better year 2023
which, if we could, we’d also restore!
(text: Eulàlia Armengol)
As I do evey year, my Christmas wishes gather a selection of restored artefacts from this year. An astronomy book from Cristophorus Clavius, lithogrphs from Dalí, etchingd from Miró, Tàpies, manuscripts on parchment… and many others!
Christmas contest (*)
Would yo be able to identify to which of the projets that we’ve developed this year are the stars taken from?
Find below all those published in the portfolio (some projects have been published on other social media).
There’s a prize for the one who makes more matches! You do not need to match them all, since not all the stars have been published, and many of them are repeated or belong to the same project. It is much easier than it seems, and far much more easy than two years ago contest’ (only for the smartest minds)!
Come on and participate!
The owners of the artowrk displayed, for their permission to share their partial images:
Institute of Studies of Lleida (IEI, “Institut d’Estudis Ilerdencs”) Lanipse Books
Regional Archive of la Segarra (Cervera, Lleida)
Regional Archive of Vallès Oriental (Granollers, Barcelona)
RGS Art XXI
Municipal Archive of Ripollet (Barcelona)
Municipal Archive of Vilassar de Dalt (Barcelona)
…and other private collectors
- The prize consists on an apron from the studio.
You are also welcome for a visit if you wish so.
- The goal is to identify to which project each of the stars displayed on the christmas greetings belong to. The project can either be a conservation of an artefact, but also a lecture, paper, course or workshop. Only published projects count (also on social media).
- The prize goes the person that mathces more “stars” to conservation projects. If there were more than one person, the winner is the first to achieve this goal.
There are up to 10 represented projects among the stars, and 19 stars, which means that diverses stars can belong to a single project.
- The same rights are for participants on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or this blog, and the priority is the amount of matches and the chronological order of the highest amount of matches.
- You can give your answers commenting on this blog post or also on these Instagram, Twitter or Facebook accounts. If you participate more than once, only the last reply shall count. Submissions via e-mail, whatsapp, phone or other shall not be valid.
To comment on this blog you don’t need to register anywhere, but an e-mail is needed, which shall not be public, and we will only use to inform the winner.
- Use these numbers to referer to the stars (stars without number do not count):
- The deadline is January 15th, 2023 (included).
- The prize shall be sent via post, as long as we have the right contact details, or the winner can come and pick it at the studio.