Stationery limp vellum binding with flap
- Owner: Private collection.
- Artefact: Stationery limp vellum binding with flap. 18th century. Manuscripted cook book with recipes.
- Damages: Parchment loss on the spine and front cover. The locks were broken, and so were the leather reinforcements on the spine, in which de sewing is held. The parchment had been soaked in oil in former interventions to “protect” it, provoking great oxidation and drying of the parchment.
- Conservation treatment: Repair of the structural damages, cleaning, consolidation. Reinforcing of the sewing and replacement of the broken locks. The parchement has been cleaned, lined, infilled with japanese paper and flattened under tension. Re-binding in the original restored covers.
- Conservators: Rita Udina.
AHEH (10) Alcon-Cusi Pharmacy Museum (5) Archive Barcelona Sants-Montjuïc Dst. (5) Archives (50) Barcelona City Council (13) Barcelona Municipal Archive (9) CoAC (Association of Architects of Catalonia) (15) Cores (5) Documentation Center of Catalan Orfeó (3) Domènech i Montaner (5) Gaboche Ars (3) Galleries (23) Gazi Husrev-Begova Biblioteka (3) GenCat (Government of Catalonia) (19) Historical Archive of Barcelona (3) Historical Archive of Lleida (4) Industrial Museum of Ter (4) Institute for Photographic Studies (IEFC) (3) INTACH (Dehli) (7) La Pedrera Foundation (3) Laura Corso (3) Libraries (29) Municipal Archive of Renteria (4) Museums (25) Márk Somogyi (3) National Archive of Catalonia (ANC) (8) National Museum of Norway (4) NSK - National Library and University (Zagreb CROATIA) (5) onLine (12) Pere Sacot (3) private collector (23) Provincial Council of Barcelona (DiBa) (5) Public Library of Girona Carles Rahola (7) Regional Archive Baix Ebre (3) Regional Archive Urgell (4) Regional Archive Vallès Occidental (4) Research Library of Dubrovnik (CROATIA) (4) Restauratoren Nederland (4) Rijksmuseum (4) Sant Cugat del Vallès Council (5) SICP (Chile, ARGENTINA) (3) SICP Chile (3) Sitges Museums (4) Tapestry Art Centre Grau Garriga (5) University of Granada (Spain) (4)