Workshop: Preservation, housing, mounting and framing artwork on paper (Tortosa, 2021)
- Title: Preservation, housing, mounting and framing of paper artwork.
- Organization and inscriptions: Escola d’Art de Tortosa.
(mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone: 977444163)
- Teacher: Rita Udina.
- Duration: one day (6 hours).
- Date: November 26th, 2021, 10-14h, 16-18h.
- Language: Catalan.
Institut d’Estudis Vallencs
C/Jaume Huguet, 1
- Other editions: Tortosa 2021
- Sponsors: GMW Kleindorfer, Neschen.
Practice and theory session in which we’ll see different materials related to housing and framing for the exhibition of paper artwork: adhesives, boards, cardboards, folders, plastics, glasses, sealing foils, mats…
We’ll speak about reversibility, “acid-free” and “archival” products and much more!
View this post on Instagram